About Me

My photo
Ask me, and you shall get the answers :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A continuation ...

Hello fellow readers (if there are still any out there),

I know I've stopped writing for a very long time now; so why start back again now?
Well, I realized that I've just ample of emotions to be expressed. Back when I was younger (yea, younger), I used to love blogging because that was how I let my emotions out. At that time Xanga was popular, and I was a regular blogger. Then at one point, I stopped. Couldn't be bothered anymore. But now, look where I'm at, yes, right back to where I started ... blogging.

I have just too many things going on in life at the moment, some stories I would like to share with you all, that maybe perhaps you could also my happiness and sadness. Hence, is this not the reason we read others' blogs??

I will try to write more and often to keep this chiq of the chiq-ess alive and kicking! But for now, Hasta Luego (Spanish for See You Later)!

<3,
Anabella

2 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

we will see how long this lasts.hahah

Mummy Nana said...

Good to have u back here.... :-) keep updating hokey..