About Me

My photo
Ask me, and you shall get the answers :)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Join Venture??

After a looooong conversation (hehe, I’m just exaggerating) on the phone with my girl last night, we’ve decided to make this blog to be OUR blog! Wohoo! =) I think that it would be kinda fun to chip in a lil bit into this blog; sharing some pieces of my mind and thoughts into it.


OMG, it has never crossed my mind to write a blog before this. I am so not into it. Too lazy, I guess…Hmm…maybe…maybe not…I don’t know. Oh well, I’m quite excited about anyway. I’ll just try to give a shot. Who knows, maybe I was born for this. LOL.

But people, please bear in mind that I’m a really bad bad bad writer. Really, I do! Please don’t compare me with my dear Anabella, coz she’s soooo good at these kind of stuffs. She’s more open minded and has great thoughts; unlike me. I’m lil bit timid and shy I guess. Anyway, that won’t stopping me from blogging!


That’s all for a start. I’m off to bed now. Please come and read our blog again. Do leave us some comments if you don’t mind.


p/s: Sorry guys. I don’t have any catchy line or any “BIENVENIDO” or any “MUNDO” for you guys. Hehehe.


Sleepy one,
Syafiq

No comments: